Often times, the process of buying and selling homes gets too hunkered down in numbers. What’s the price? How many bedrooms? How many square feet? What are the taxes? The list goes on and on. Of course, these are all essential questions to ask… but at the end of the day, we buy homes so that we can actually live in them, enjoy them, and hopefully love them. You get my drift.
My clients at 1439 Lachona Court- located in the Toco Hills area- love their home, and in their own words, here’s why:
1. We live on the best street in the neighborhood. It’s a cul-de-sac, and we’ve got great neighbors.
2. The kitchen is huge, and really well appointed. We love having two sinks and the granite countertops go on and on and on.
3. Two-living rooms is key. We have a more formal living room upstairs, with a fireplace and access to the backyard. Downstairs is the big screen tv and the comfy couches.
4. So much storage, it’s absurd. Typically, ranches can be short on storage. Not this one.
5. The private backyard. Plenty of space for what’s truly important: the grill, the playground, and the dog.
6. We’re walking distance to our son’s pre-school, our synagogue, Whole Foods, playgrounds and parks. We can’t imagine living somewhere where we couldn’t walk to so much.
8. Our dining room is gargantuan. Seriously. We’ve hosted up to sixteen for dinner, no problem.
9. We added a full in-law suite in the basement. Our guests can relax and even sleep in without fear of being woken up my the kids!
10. It’s just a great house. Hard to articulate in words, it’s just one of those things you know when you walk in. It was love at first site for us, and we hope it is for whomever is lucky enough to buy it from us!