Part conversion project, part new construction, Arizona Lofts is one of the most popular intown Atlanta loft communities. For those looking for the convenience of condo living but the actual square foot-age of a townhouse, Arizona Lofts offers a very happy medium. And because my most recent top-ten list was met with such positive feedback (if you haven’t read the post, its about the Grant Park Cooperative preschool’s annual fundraiser), I’m going to give you the lowdown on why this particular unit at Arizona Lofts is exactly where you want to be. Or where your loft-searching co-worker wants to be. Or your empty-nestor Aunt and Uncle. Or someone. You get the picture.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Buy Arizona Lofts Unit #190
8. Community amenities that will make you happy (saltwater pool, fitness room), as well as one that will make your puppy-dog very, very happy (fenced dog park).
7. Secured parking, and lots of it. Plenty of room to park your many whips.
5. One of those euro-style tub/shower combinations. It’s like your very own personal hamam.
4. With reasonable HOA fees (in the low $200s per month), you’ll have more to spend at The Arizona Pub.
3. Two spacious bedrooms (one downstairs, one upstairs).
2. Close to Dekalb Avenue (the most underrated east-west cut through to Downtown), but not too close to Dekalb Avenue.
1. The entire Arizona Lofts complex is FHA-approved, meaning that you can put as little as 3.5% down on your purchase.