If you were a Realtor tasked with curating the most happening monthly email in Atlanta, would you slack off during your busy season? Would you just “mail it in” on the month’s coolest events, must-see concerts and fun activities? Would you postpone your real estate related trivia question and trademark “call to action” postscript line? You already know the answer, so we’ve got you covered….
1. Shakespeare On Draught– When’s the last time you got your Shakespeare on? May 14th at Orpheus Brewing, 8 pm. As You Like It… free. Treat yourself.
2. Start Composting… Without All The Hard Work– Always wanted to compost, but weren’t crazy about the idea of dealing with your own composting bin? Compost Now makes it as easy as downloading an app and putting your compost out at the street.
3. Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Hits The BeltLine– Noticing a reoccuring theme? This is the month of free concerts, and picnics in the park. Head down to Old Fourth Ward Park on May 10th, it’ll be a Vivaldi/Rossini driven hootenanny.
4. Mother’s Day Tour De Trees– Why opt for “just brunch” when you can hang out amongst the trees? Trees Atlanta “Tour de Trees” is a 2.5 hour, liesurely ride around Inman Park and the BeltLine arboretum. A beauitful Mother’s Day morning ride, with plenty of time for steak and eggs after.
5. Jazz It Up At The Atlanta Jazz Festival– It’s one of the country’s largest free jazz festivals, and it’s right in Piedmont Park. From Dianne Reeves to the Dap Kings, and everything in between. Pack a picnic and bring some pals. Memorial Day weekend.
Make your May marvelous…
P.S. It’s May, which means that you know someone who really, really wants to buy or sell a home. GREAT NEWS: you know an awesome Realtor. Have them give me a call (or, better yet, pass on their contact info and I’ll give them a buzz). I’ll make sure that we take exceptionally good care of them.
P.P.S BONUS – MAY POP QUIZ! What was the average sale price in the first quarter of 2018 for a single-family home in Grant Park? Email me your guess. One lucky winner is going to receive a $25 Grant Park Market gift card!
And, CONGRATS to Joey K. on winning our April contest when he came “closest to the park” by guessing that the average sales price for a Buckhead townhome. For his efforts, he will eat some delicious Antico Pizza, on us.