Have any friends, family or friends of friends that are considering buying or renting in Inman Park? I’ve got the deal of the year for them.
My short sale listing at 870 Inman, a one bedroom condominium priced at $139,000, is (in my humble opinion) the best deal in town. Supporting arguments:
- A comparable one bedroom rental at either Mariposa Lofts or N. Highland Steel– the two “luxury” rental buildings in Inman Park- is going to cost more per month
- This unit has its own private poolside terrace.
- Upgraded features throughout, including a built-in sound system powered by an iPod dock
- Largest floorplan in the building
- FHA Approved (meaning that you can put as little as 3.5% down)
- Once you’ve put down your 3.5%, you’re looking at monthly mortgage payments under $750.
Please forward this post to anyone that you think might be interested. It won’t be on the market long.