Just sent out my September A Is For Atlanta newsletter- for those of you who haven’t signed up yet (ahem, convenient sign-up box in the left hand navigation), check out the copy below:
Hard to believe it’s September 19th already. With Halloween candy already on display and Christmas sales on the horizon, 2014 will be here before we know it. Steve Miller wasn’t kidding when he said “Time keeps on slipping in to the future”!
But first things first- let’s all enjoy another spectacular fall in Atlanta.
A few ideas- consider it a “bucket list” for the next month:
1. Hayrides, pumpkin picking and fried pies at Jaemor Farms.
2. Fried dough, a beauty pageant, and carnies at the North Georgia State Fair.
3. An afternoon of football and tailgating with the new kids on the block, the Georgia State Panthers.
4. Bubbe’s brisket is getting smoked at the Atlanta Kosher BBQ Competition.
5. And of course, for those of you considering selling your home, a conversation with yours truly.
Did I miss anything? Keep me posted if you know of any cool happenings around town- I’d love to include them in future blog posts and newsletters. It’s always a bummer when you realize that you’re a day or two behind the times.
If I can ever be of any assistance to any friends, colleagues or family in need of an Atlanta Realtor, don’t hesitate to share my name. I’d love to help!