OUR NEWSLETTER IS AWESOME.
YOU SHOULD SIGN UP, HERE’S THIS MONTH’S VERSION.
Hard to believe that it’s already Spring. For our team, that means lots of real estate: buyers and sellers. First time buyers, move up buyers, empty-nesters, two homes coming together, moving further out, coming further in… transitions of all stripes and sizes. Spring, of course, can always mean so much more. Cleaning, renewal, trial and error. Try something new this Spring– you might just surprise yourself! A few ideas, to get you started…
1. Ride At Atlanta Streets Alive– On Sunday, April 23rd the wildly popular Atlanta Streets Alive is taking over a 4 mile stretch from Grant Park to the West End. Bike, blade, skate, walk, run, or dance your way down the route. Open to all, so long as you come car-less.
2. Nosh On Turkey Legs At The Georgia Renaissance Festival– While the term “renaissance” can mean many things to many people, there’s no mistaking the vibe at this annual Georgia shindig. Jousts, juggling, grog, cosplay, knights, kings, peasants (can’t recall ever seeing “peasants” featured as an attraction at a festival)… and more. From April 15 through June 4, I smell a day trip in your future.
3. Check “Watch A Live Professional Ultimate Frisbee Game” Off Your Bucket List– Atlanta United has the buzz, the Falcons and Braves have new stadiums, but it’s the upstart Atlanta Hustle that’ll capture your heart. Ultimate Frisbee at its highest level is a different sport than the one that you fooled around with in high school. Listening to Phish on your ear buds while watching, optional.
4. Eat Atlanta‘s Best Soup Dumplings– Northern China Eatery is not much to look at, and it doesn’t win a ton of points for sporting a clever name. That said, the soup dumplings will change everything for you. If you’ve had soup dumplings before, you know what I’m talking about.
5. Reinvent Yourself At The Hipster Yard Sale– Artisanal goods, precious vinyl, vintage goodies and so much more April 22nd at Chapel Hill Park in Decatur.
Whatever you choose to do in April, if you do plan to make a real estate purchase or sale, know that we are here ready to serve you. If you have any friends or family that are thinking about a move, don’t keep us a secret! Don’t forget that if you haven’t yet signed up for our newsletter, get all of these details delivered to your inbox.