The Enclave at Briarcliff is a hugely popular condominium community, and with good reason. Location, amenities, location, community, location… it’s one to watch to be sure. Priced at $144,900, my new listing at The Enclave is the sweetest deal in the complex. Here’s a couple of reasons why you need to put this one on your radar (or the radar of one you love, work with, or just “know” on Facebook):
- Location– Five minutes from Emory, Brookhaven, Buckhead, and even closer to 85 and 400. You’ll be hard pressed to find a condominium community that’s as strategically located as The Enclave.
- Amenities– Resort style living, and then some: pool, tennis court, fitness center, a 3 acre park, grilling area, gated access, club room and an on site concierge.
- Phenomenal Condition– Hardwood flooring, granite counters, stainless appliances and freshly painted walls. This one is as “move in ready” as they come.
- Living Poolside– Did I mention that we’re overlooking the pool? That’s right, your very own Melrose Place, right in off of Briarcliff Road! Sip coffee on your oversized balcony and enjoy.
- Storage Galore– Unlike many one bedroom condos, this one comes with an extra large, secured storage locker. Square footage is somewhere between smaller than the Georgia Dome, and larger than my last New York apartment.
- Covered, Secured and Convenient Parking- Reserved parking spot just steps from your front door. Can’t beat that, ‘specially on a rainy day.
- Rental Permit– Huge bonus for the investors out there- this one is going to convey with a right to the existing rental permit.
If you’re interested in more information about 1208 Westchester Ridge, please contact me directly. This is a phenomenal opportunity in one of the best complexes in the area. It won’t last long.