My new listing at 576 Park Ave. in Grant Park is phenomenal. If you, or anyone that you know is looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that sits directly across from Atlanta’s most gorgeous park (in my humble opinion), give me a holler.
Straight from the source, here are ten things my clients love about their home:
1. Our house has all the charm of a 1920s Craftsman bungalow with all the modern amenities we added – new bathrooms and a new kitchen! It’s cozy yet modern.
2. We have the best front porch in the world and love to have people over in the warm weather to hang out, people watch, and enjoy some wine.
3. Location, location, location! Grant Park is our front yard, literally. We’ve got all the amenities of a gated community – tennis courts, a full-sized pool, a rec center, walking paths, basketball courts, a dog park – but they’re free!
4. Our two car garage – enough room for both our cars and a TON of storage space.
5. Our landscaped exterior, especially the gated, sodded backyard, which is great for our dog and fun to walk around in bare feet.
6. We have the best neighbors ever. We all watch out for each other, hang out together, and spend lots of nights eating at each other’s houses, borrowing various lawn equipment, and laughing and having fun. We’ll miss them!
7. Storage galore. Even modern houses we’ve lived in have less storage than this house. 5 closets, a basement, an attic, and the garage – we never have to worry about storage issues. It’s such a great amenity.
8. Our 6 foot tub, subway tile, awesome marble-basined sinks, and dual flush toilet in the master bath (the dual flush and subway tile are in the back bathroom too) are totally luxe. It’s like a little spa in our house!
9. Our screened in back porch is awesome. We leave the back door open to let air in and the dog out.
10. The house is so home-y. With the grand hallway, high ceilings, and heart pine floors, it’s a real home, not just a house – warm, comfortable, and lovely. We’ve put a lot of love into this house so we hope it goes to a great new owner!
576 Park Avenue is listed at $349,000. Visit www.BestofGrantPark.com for more information and pictures.