April in Atlanta is peak spring: extended daylight, lots of porch sitting and the perfect time to dine al fresco. Show me someone who doesn’t love the month of April- it’s impossible! Make the most of your Spring with some super A Is For Atlanta pro-tips…
1. Go Totally 80’s at The Breakfast Club– Every Thursday night, Kirkwood’s Sun In My Belly pops up The Breakfast Club. Dine on 80’s comfort food (loaded potato skins, savory stuffed french toast, breakfast burger), drink adult Capri Suns and reminisce about your favorite John Hughes flick.
2. Rob Lowe Tells Stories– Now that The Breakfast Club whet your appetite, go full on 80’s with one of the era’s shining stars. Rob Lowe- brat packer turned living legend- starring in his own one-man show on April 27th at Atlanta Symphony Hall.
3. Indie Craft Experience Spring Market– You like crafty things, swag bags, and buying from local hipster artisans. We all do. Don’t miss the Indie Craft Experience Spring Market, April 8, 11-6.
4. Take A Civil Rights Tour– You live in Atlanta, the cradle of the Civil Rights Movement- this is the tour that needs to be on your 2018 bucket list. Three hours every Saturday– from Ebenezer Baptist Church to Magnolia Ballroom, SCLC & SNCC Freedom house and everything in between.
5. Buy Tickets To See Hamilton– No one should even have to remind you, but here goes: tickets to see Hamilton at The Fox Theatre for May 22-26 go on sale on Sunday, April 8 at 10 am. Join the rest of Atlanta in setting a calendar reminder so that you can hit the refresh button half a dozen times in hopes of scoring a ticket or two.
Make April beautiful, Atlanta.
A Is For Atlanta
P.S. It’s April, which means that you know someone who needs to make a move.
The school year is near its end, the existing place is too small, they really want to be in a more “walkable” location… there are plenty of reasons why. The good news is: you know an awesome team of Realtors.
Have them give us a call (or, better yet, pass on their contact info and we’ll be happy to reach out directly). We’ll make sure that we take exceptionally good care of them.
P.P.S BONUS – APRIL POP QUIZ!
What was the average sale price in 2017 for a TOWNHOME in BUCKHEAD (3 BEDROOM minimum)? Contact us. One lucky winner is going to receive a $25 Antico Pizza gift card! Winner announced on our Facebook page Monday, April 9th.
And, CONGRATS to Jillian W. on winning our March contest when she came “closest to the park” by guessing that the average sales price for a Candler Park home (Her guess: $640,000. Actual price: $585,369!).