I have a few compelling reasons why my listing at 1490 Lively Ridge Road is going to knock your socks off. And it’s not just me, the admittedly biased Realtor. Even HGTV decided that they had to write a full profile on this mid-century beauty. It’s just one of those houses, no doubt about it. So, without further ado, the details:
1. Mid-Century Style For Miles- They don’t design ’em like this anymore. No disrespect, McMansion, but your era just makes everyone sad.
2. Stylish Renovation- Fully renovated in 2007 so now the kitchen, baths and windows are all lookers…
3. Location! – It doesn’t matter what you’ve got… it’s where you’re showing it off. This house is literally around the corner from the CDC and Emory.
4. Nature Matters- Not your traditional flat backyard, but a sweet slice of nature in the city. It’s the perfect private hilltop setting.
5. So Does Size- Four bedrooms, a big old basement rec room and tons of storage. No need to be cramped, people.
Give me a holler to check it out- it’s not going to last for long.