Midtown is one of Atlanta’s most vibrant neighborhoods, hosting a one of the largest clusters of continuous mixed use developments in Atlanta. If you’re looking for a booming urban experience in Atlanta, Midtown is your postcard: condominiums, retail, office, restaurants, parks and cultural amenities. We’re often asked how much it costs to live in Midtown, and in our newsletter this month we answered the question with a question: What was the average sales price of a one bedroom condominium in Midtown, in 2017?
There’s nothing like crowd sourcing, and this case was no exception. Our answers ranged from $185,000 to $389,000. The winning guess? $229,288.22. The actual answer? $238,369.
Some additional facts worth sharing:
- The most expensive one bedroom Midtown condo? $820,000
- The least expensive one bedroom Midtown condo? $85,000
- Average days on market: 27
- Average Sales Price to List Price Ratio: 98.4%
- Total # of Sales: 400
- One Year Price Increase: 10.86%
- Five Year Price Increase: 97.22% (if you bought a one bedroom condominium in Midtown in 2012, pat yourself on the back)
For future real estate trivia questions, restaurant recommendations, Atlanta happenings, witty commentary, community service opportunities and expert real estate analysis, sign up for our newsletter or like us on Facebook.