Just in case you’re not signed up for my epic monthly newsletter, I present to you November’s edition:
Holiday Season will soon be descending upon us folks! Before you know it, you’ll be swaying to the sounds of David Bowie and Bing Crosby singing “Little Drummer Boy”. If you’re looking to kill some time between office parties and ugly holiday sweaters here are a few suggestions…
1. Do something nice for someone on Thanksgiving. Volunteer for the country’s largest sit-down dinner for the homeless and hungry, Hosea Feed The Hungry.
2. Stop putting off your Tour of Turner Field– you’ve only got three years left to cross it off your bucket list!
3. Had my best meal of 2013 – hands down – at Sushi House Hayakawa. Make plans to eat there. Thank me later.
4. Get up to speed on the BeltLine: The Atlanta BeltLine’s 4th Quarterly Briefing of 2013, on December 10.
5. Turn off the tube and read a book. I suggest Middlesex. You’ll like it.
6. Get lost at Emory’s Lullwater Preserve, a 154 acre natural wonderland.
7. A John Waters Christmas, live at the Variety Playhouse on December 12. Need I say more?
Wherever you are this Thanksgiving, may you enjoy it with much joy and gratitude.
If I can ever be of any assistance to any friends, colleagues or family in need of an Atlanta Realtor, please don’t hesitate to share my name with them. I’m their guy.