We LOVE our new listing at Paces 325, a super sweet condo that’s got that je ne sais quoi that we’re always looking for. Fantastic building, perfect location and building amenities that check every single box you can imagine.
Why should you, your agent, your brother, your Mother or your favorite co-worker put this at the top of their list? A few nuggets to consider:
- Bike, Scoot Or Walk– 325 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE. Throw that on to your Google Map, and riddle me this: is there any reason to use your car on the weekend? It sits in the heart of Buckhead- your biggest issue should be figuring out how pedestrian friendly you’re going to make yourself.
- Ping Pong or Tennis– Find me another condo building in Atlanta with a tennis court and a ping pong table. Go ahead, I dare you. The amenities at Paces 325 are on point.
- Bonus Space FTW– There are plenty of one bedroom condos in Atlanta, but very few have a bonus space. These might be the most important square feet this unit has to offer. Home office, den, dining room- you make the call. Once you see the extra space, there’s no un-seeing it.
- Storage Space…FTW, Part 2– There’s a deeded storage locker that conveys with the unit. Score!
- It’s Really, Really Nice– I’m going to let the listing pictures (and your live tour) do the talking on this one, but trust me: this place is sweet. Great natural light, relatively new-ish hardwood floors and a perfect flow.
Live your best life, and make plans to get over there pronto!
Full listing information: 325 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE #603