Below, the latest and greatest version of our monthly newsletter. If you’re not yet on the list, easy sign up to your left.
Low inventory, multiple offer situations, eager buyers, overzealous sellers, new construction… it’s an interesting time to be a Realtor in Atlanta. Everything is humming along beautifully at A Is For Atlanta HQ. Regardless of what this wacky market throws at us, we’re delivering our clients the goods (and having a great time doing so). We are incredibly fortunate to be able to work with so many great people, helping them achieve their real estate goals. Real estate aside, here are some fresh ideas to make the most of your month ahead in Atlanta:
1. James and The Giant Peach- Live on stage at the Alliance Theatre, one of my favorite books from back in the day. A jazzy good time from a Tony-award nominated duo.
2. Thursday Nights At Trader Vic’s- Deep in the heart of the Hilton Downtown Hotel, there is a lovely little Polynesian Tiki Bar. Trader Vic’s Thursday night party is anchored by The Disapyrimids, who channel Beach Blanket bingo, hot rods, doo-wop and soul while revelers indulge in Mai Thais and Poo Poo Platters. Future date night, perhaps?
3. Phoenix Flies 2015- The Atlanta Preservation Center’s annual event celebrating cultural, architectural and historical preservation is right around the corner. 84 community partners are joining the Center this year for what should be an outstanding, must-attend event.
4. OG 97.9- If you live in Atlanta- and chances are, you do- you spend more time in your car than you should. Add this new old-school Hip Hop station to your presets, it will make your life better.
5. Stick Around, Millenials- If you haven’t read this terrific opinion piece by the incomparable Thomas Wheatley, you should. It touches on demographic shifts, the nature of Atlanta’s future and the importance of a strong public education system. Definitely worth a few minutes of your time.
Whatever you choose to do with your “free” time, live life to its fullest. No dress rehearsals, people. If I can ever be of any assistance to any friends, family or colleagues in need of an Atlanta Realtor, please don’t hesitate to share my name with them. I’m their guy.